Monday, October 13, 2014

My Favorite App

My favorite app would be DON'T TOUCH THE WHITE TILE!Because there are so many different games to play on this app. There is a regular one where it times you from the start to the finish and you have to get a good time, then you try to bet your best time. There are so many games but I will tell you my best three games. 
1. Faster and Slower, it's when the speed goes faster than it slows down and then it gets faster. My high score is 1524. 
2. Flappy Bird, when it's exactly like the real game but it makes piano sounds to make the game sound better.   
3. Last is Lighting, it's when the screen goes all out black for half a second then it goes back to where you can see the game. That is why I like to play and is my favorite app. 













No comments:

Post a Comment